Interested in Joining the Clear Day Treatment Center Team?
At Clear Day Treatment Center, you will enjoy a welcoming and interactive environment with the ability to collaborate with and learn from a diverse set of experienced professionals. We are looking to expand our team of passionate, talented individuals to continue to assist our clients in creating a positive change in their lives during a very difficult and critical time. If you want to bring your passion, talent and compassion to a career helping others, please review the open positions below and submit your application today! Clear Day Treatment Center is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clear Day Treatment of Westmoreland is actively looking to fill the following positions:
Counselor (multiple positions available)
- Shall identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Director.
- Shall provide and for obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Shall insure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Shall provide / coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
CADC or licensed clinical social worker, psychiatrist, or other licensed professional per 908 KAR 1:370, or a bachelor’s level degree working under a Clinical Services Supervisor with assessed competence in the role of Clinical leader with 20 hours of annual training in alcohol and drug services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Substance Abuse Counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Greensburg, PA (Preferred)
License or certification:
908 KAR 1:370, (Preferred)
Nurse (multiple positions available)
Responsible for providing medical services directly to clients and for maintaining the appropriate records and medical files as per State and Federal regulations
- Administer/dispense methadone in accordance with State and Federal regulations
- Ensure adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred
- Ensure treatment plan of the physician and/or medical director is being followed
- Administer and interpret the Mantoux test
- Assess client response to treatment and medication dosage/interactions and determine appropriateness for dosing
- Participate in case conferences, offering professional observations
- Document Nursing Progress Notes on all clients
- Order medical supplies, maintain a proper inventory and record of use as per regulations
- Maintain all medical records including but not limited to individual charts, daily medication charts, dosage records, progress notes, Doctor’s orders, etc., as required
- Make appointments for clients to see physician; obtain lab work-ups and check with clients to see that appointments are kept
- Educate clients about methadone/buprenorphine and their side effects. Counsel clients re: personal hygiene, abnormal lab results, HIV/AIDS testing, and all medical matters including changes in treatment
- Discuss with physician and staff important changes in treatment or noted patterns of behavior affecting treatment
- Provide referral for specialized care at local health centers (e.g., Planned Parenthood, prenatal clinic, HIV/AIDS testing sites, etc.) and follow-up on client attendance and treatment
- Assist in organizing transfers of clients to and from the program; verify methadone dosage verbally with the nurse of another program
- Possess the knowledge and understanding of how to recognize and manage an opiate overdose
- Understand the clinical benefits and limitations of urine screens, toxicology, and other testing procedures
- Culturally competent
- Knowledgeable of agency policies and procedures
- Consult with the Administrator on site, Nursing Supervisor, Director of Nursing Services, RN, MD on duty when any concern or question arises
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
assisting in training staff of medical matters and client care; attendance at professional meetings as required; assist Doctor during physical examinations; keep the dispensing room clean and orderly; maintain medical equipment
Other related duties as assigned
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment
- Must maintain continuing education credits as required by the Board of Nursing
- One (1) year experience or knowledge in the field of drug abuse recommended
- Ohio LPNs must provide proof of completion of a course in medication administration that has been approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- Must be CPR, First Aid, and BLS certified
Recovery Support Specialists/Residential Technician
Recovery Support Specialists and Residential Technician. Private residential substance abuse treatment facilities located in Greensburg, PA, is looking for Recovery Support Specialists for weekday and/or weekend shifts at our Residential and Detox program. Duties include, but are not limited to, supervision of clients, supervision of self-administered medications as prescribed by a physician; facilitating groups/activities, coordinating breakfast preparations with caterer; transport and accompany clients to outside support group meetings and, and housekeeping. Experience with recovery or substance abuse treatment is desirable. Valid driver’s license required. Flexible part-time schedules available.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Now: (724)834-7000
1037 Compass Circle, Suites 101 and 103
Greensburg, PA 15601